Paypal is an online payment system that makes online payments, sending and receiving money safe and secure. It is an online financial platform or service that allows one to pay for items using a secure internet account. Let’s see the 12 best steps to open a Paypal account in Nigeria. It gives a comprehensive knowledge of how to open a PayPal account in Nigeria without any form of stress or anxiety. This article educates the step-by-step process to open a PayPal account in Nigeria.
We shall be looking at the various steps to open a Paypal account in Nigeria; To start with, what are the requirements needed to open a PayPal account in Nigeria?
Requirements for Opening a Paypal Account in Nigeria
- Mobile phones or PC
- A valid email address
Note: This should be an address that is not yet linked with any other Paypal account
- Visa or a Master card linked to a Nigeria bank account, but not linked to any other PayPal account
This could be a credit or debit card; this is necessary for verifying your PayPal account. The service will debit a little amount of money from the card to confirm your transaction; once the transaction is confirmed, the account will be verified.
A dollar Master card can also be used which is said to be the best; a naira master card is also used. Nevertheless, just one card is needed either the Naira or Dollar MasterCard.
Having gotten the requirements for opening a PayPal account in Nigeria, we will highlight the 12 best steps for opening a PayPal account in Nigeria.
12 Best Steps To Open a Paypal account in Nigeria
- Visit the Paypal site; www.paypal.com.ng on your chrome browser or whatever browser you wish either on PC or Smartphones.
- Click on Sign up
- Enter email address
(It does not really have to be a Gmail or a yahoo account. It could be email@example.com.)
- Create your password
Type in your password and make sure it is a password you can remember at any time.
- Enter your personal information
Type in details such as names, date of birth, address, phone number etc; while filling in the address make sure that it matches with the address used in opening an account in the bank
- Describe your business
- Enter card details, and also put in your card nos , expiry date and the last 3 digits behind your debit card.
- Email verification
Go to your email account and verify; this process is called email verification.
- Identity Verification
- Your account has been setup
- Test it by sending $10 to anyone or to your PayPal account abroad (if you have one)
- The debit alert comes in naira from your local bank.
These 12 easy step-by-step processes help in opening and creating a Paypal account in Nigeria.
It is important, and necessary to have a working Paypal Account in Nigeria as it helps in various banking activities. The reasons are listed below:
- It helps in making purchases online
- You can easily receive international payments
- It helps in sending money abroad.
4 Easy steps on how to receive money using Paypal in Nigeria
Money, payments etc cannot be received through a personal Paypal account in Nigeria. You can only send money, make payments and shop online; funds can be received through a business Paypal account.
4 Easy steps on how to receive money in Nigeria
- Open a Paypal business account.
- Select and set up your preferred payment system on your website. Read and follow the instructions on how to set up your website in order to receive money from your clients.
- Send invoices or request payments to your clients through the business account or you can possibly request funds from your customers. Paypal emails can also be used to receive money
- Link your credit/debit card or bank account to your Paypal account for the purpose of making purchases.
4 Easy steps on how to close a Paypal Account
In order to close a Paypal account, there are simple steps and processes which can be followed. Steps/process on how to close a Paypal account is shown below:
4 steps on how to close a Personal Paypal Account
- Log in to your PayPal account using a laptop, computer, smartphone or tablet
- Click on the “gear icon” to access the settings menu
- Next, click the “account” tab, if you are not on the page by default
- Click on “Close your account” at the bottom of the page.
4 Easy steps to close a Business Paypal Account
- Login to your Paypal account on a web browser
- Click on the “Profile” Button which is next to the “Logout” button
- Next, click on the “profile and settings” button
- Click on the “Account Settings”, and click on the “Close account” button
Process made easy.
In conclusion, this article provides you with the necessary information needed for your Paypal account in Nigeria.
All information needed about the Paypal application is embedded in this article.
To get more details, news, and information regarding accepting payment on your website, or setting up your website to receive payments from your clients/customers click the SWIFT Web Design Button Below to get started
CHAT A WEBDESIGNER NOW!