Web design is a web development process for creating a website that focuses on aesthetic factors like layout, user interface, and other visual imagery in order to make the website more visually appealing and easy to use.
This article contains in detail 9 easy steps on how to hire affordable web designers and where to find them; I will show you the various methods and ways on how to hire affordable web designers. With this article, you can easily hire a web designer who is fit, capable, and reliable when it comes to exceptional web design projects.
This article guides your path in hiring affordable web designers and gives you some specific direction on how to hire right and avoid online scammers who are only interested in the money and not doing a perfect job.
If you decide to hire a professional web designer for the purpose of building and launching your website, your next challenge is to find the right designer or firm that is a good match for your business and can deliver your site on spec, in time, and falls within your budget.
This simply means when you wish to hire a professional web designer for your website creation and launching, you need to be very careful and cautious of the kind of professional or firm you get to avoid stories that touch.
A search online brings out various results for the term ‘web designer‘, ‘freelancers’, ‘Web agencies’, and ‘websites developer’ which are all competing for public attention, eager to showcase their works and experiences to the public.
Where to find affordable web designers?
One great place I have utilized for my web projects and to help other clients scale fast is Fiverr
Fiverr is a growing platform for all kinds of services. As you can tell by its name. They have a large website development section for all kinds of website systems like WordPress and even website builders like Wix and Squarespace.
Almost by default, you will easily find freelancers from countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, or India, who can offer affordable services at a lower price. Fiverr has a star rating system so you can check the satisfaction of previous buyers. before hiring.
If you would like to start off your website project then use the link below to find affordable web designers
Hire affordable webdesigners from fiverr
Let’s dive into the 9 easy steps on how to hire affordable web designers.
9 EASY STEPS ON HOW TO HIRE AFFORDABLE WEB DESIGNERS
Step 1: Know what you want and what you want to do; understand what you are looking for
Step 2: Start with a Web designer brief;
Step 3: Decide what type of designer you need; search for a designer, and check if they possess the appropriate skill sets
Step 4: Check out the designer’s Web design portfolios, examine the portfolio closely; take a long hard look at the Portfolios and reviews
Step 5: Ask for checks and references, contact previous/past clients
Step 6: Have a realistic budget and know what you can expect to pay; negotiate fees and pricing
Step 7: Gather a list of potential Web designers to hire; ascertain whether the designer can meet your deadline before he begins work
Step 8: Choose the best designer for your project
Step 9: Negotiate a contract
These steps are very important when hiring affordable web designers from Fiverr; with the aid of these steps, you can surely hire different web designers that are affordable without any stress from Fiverr. This article has simplified everything you need to know about hiring a web designer.
Click the button below to hire an affordable web designer.
Social network platforms are of top benefit in our day-to-day activities, it has been a useful and helpful innovation which constantly aids communication. There are various kinds of social media platforms such as Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, messenger etc. These platforms help the human capital factor. The 5 EASY STEPS TO RECOVER YOUR BANNED/DISABLED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
In this article, we shall be looking at the 5 EASY STEPS TO RECOVER YOUR BANNED/DISABLED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.
Instagram is a photo-sharing and social networking service; it is also a popular photo-sharing app that allows you to connect with brands, thought-leaders, celebrities, friends and families etc.
For you to recover your banned/ disabled Instagram account, you must first know how to identify if your Instagram account has been disabled. In this article, we shall also be looking at how to identify if your Instagram account has been disabled/ banned.
How to identify if your Instagram account has been banned or disabled
To verify if your Instagram account has been disabled/ banned while trying to log in, a message pops up stating “Your account is disabled.
Here is a sample of how it looks like when trying to login
This will lead us to the 5 easy steps on how to recover your banned/ disabled Instagram account; with these steps, processes and procedures, your Instagram account which has been banned or disabled will be recovered.
5 EASY STEPS TO RECOVER YOUR BANNED/DISABLED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
- Make use of the option “Sign in”
- On the page follow this option, and make use of your username, some problems might come up during this process if you had changed your username.
- A recovery code will be sent by Instagram to you using your email if done correctly and accurately
- A link will be sent by Instagram to you in order to reset your password.
- Once this task is complete and verified: your Instagram account becomes successfully recovered.
With these steps, procedures and processes, you have successfully recovered your banned/ disabled Instagram account. You might be curious to know why your account was disabled/ banned. We shall be stating some specific or major reasons for a banned/ disabled account
7 MAJOR REASONS FOR YOUR BANNED/DISABLED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
- Violating the Instagram Terms and Conditions
- Having a Fake Identity
- Behaving like a spammer
- Copyright problem
- Illegal/Offensive posts
- Selling counterfeit goods
- Using 3rd Party apps such as tracking unfollowers of your profile, watching Instagram stories anonymously etc.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REACTIVATE YOUR BANNED/DISABLED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT?
It is not usually immediately for Instagram to reactivate your account; after going through the steps and processes, Instagram reviews and rectifies some activities before reactivating a disabled/ banned account.
Generally, it takes around 1-7 days for Instagram to activate a disabled/ banned Instagram account. Always check your email connected with your Instagram account for any details regarding your account activation code.
We will also look at the Instagram Shadowban, the Instagram Shadowban is a problem worth solving; these problems have caused a lot of controversies on the internet.
In this article, we shall also look at Instagram Shadowban and how it can be solved.
What is Instagram Shadowban
An Instagram Shadowban is an action that limits every content reach by the process of restricting visibility. The basic signal of a Shadowban is the hashtagged content not showing on the explore pages to anyone except your followers.
There are 7 basic steps for resolving Instagram Shadowban. These steps are as follows:
7 Basic Steps of Resolving The Instagram Shadowban
- Do not be involved with any activities that go against the Instagram terms of Service
- Renege any permissions for any unapproved third-party apps
- Do not use restricted or banned hashtags
- Do not act like a robot
- Take a break from Instagram
- Avoid indecent/ unofficial post
- Reach out for Instagram support.
In conclusion, this article contains all you need to know about the banned Instagram account, how it can be resolved and other problems that can come up. I believe this article has been of great help to you.
Looking for the best way to sell using social media and a website, learn the best of Facebook conversion for your brand/business today.
Get the SWIFT web design Pack, worry less about what to post and focus on scaling your business.
Paypal is an online payment system that makes online payments, sending and receiving money safe and secure. It is an online financial platform or service that allows one to pay for items using a secure internet account. Let’s see the 12 best steps to open a Paypal account in Nigeria. It gives a comprehensive knowledge of how to open a PayPal account in Nigeria without any form of stress or anxiety. This article educates the step-by-step process to open a PayPal account in Nigeria.
We shall be looking at the various steps to open a Paypal account in Nigeria; To start with, what are the requirements needed to open a PayPal account in Nigeria?
Requirements for Opening a Paypal Account in Nigeria
- Mobile phones or PC
- A valid email address
Note: This should be an address that is not yet linked with any other Paypal account
- Visa or a Master card linked to a Nigeria bank account, but not linked to any other PayPal account
This could be a credit or debit card; this is necessary for verifying your PayPal account. The service will debit a little amount of money from the card to confirm your transaction; once the transaction is confirmed, the account will be verified.
A dollar Master card can also be used which is said to be the best; a naira master card is also used. Nevertheless, just one card is needed either the Naira or Dollar MasterCard.
Having gotten the requirements for opening a PayPal account in Nigeria, we will highlight the 12 best steps for opening a PayPal account in Nigeria.
12 Best Steps To Open a Paypal account in Nigeria
- Visit the Paypal site; www.paypal.com.ng on your chrome browser or whatever browser you wish either on PC or Smartphones.
- Click on Sign up
- Enter email address
(It does not really have to be a Gmail or a yahoo account. It could be [email protected])
- Create your password
Type in your password and make sure it is a password you can remember at any time.
- Enter your personal information
Type in details such as names, date of birth, address, phone number etc; while filling in the address make sure that it matches with the address used in opening an account in the bank
- Describe your business
- Enter card details, and also put in your card nos , expiry date and the last 3 digits behind your debit card.
- Email verification
Go to your email account and verify; this process is called email verification.
- Identity Verification
- Your account has been setup
- Test it by sending $10 to anyone or to your PayPal account abroad (if you have one)
- The debit alert comes in naira from your local bank.
These 12 easy step-by-step processes help in opening and creating a Paypal account in Nigeria.
It is important, and necessary to have a working Paypal Account in Nigeria as it helps in various banking activities. The reasons are listed below:
- It helps in making purchases online
- You can easily receive international payments
- It helps in sending money abroad.
4 Easy steps on how to receive money using Paypal in Nigeria
Money, payments etc cannot be received through a personal Paypal account in Nigeria. You can only send money, make payments and shop online; funds can be received through a business Paypal account.
4 Easy steps on how to receive money in Nigeria
- Open a Paypal business account.
- Select and set up your preferred payment system on your website. Read and follow the instructions on how to set up your website in order to receive money from your clients.
- Send invoices or request payments to your clients through the business account or you can possibly request funds from your customers. Paypal emails can also be used to receive money
- Link your credit/debit card or bank account to your Paypal account for the purpose of making purchases.
4 Easy steps on how to close a Paypal Account
In order to close a Paypal account, there are simple steps and processes which can be followed. Steps/process on how to close a Paypal account is shown below:
4 steps on how to close a Personal Paypal Account
- Log in to your PayPal account using a laptop, computer, smartphone or tablet
- Click on the “gear icon” to access the settings menu
- Next, click the “account” tab, if you are not on the page by default
- Click on “Close your account” at the bottom of the page.
4 Easy steps to close a Business Paypal Account
- Login to your Paypal account on a web browser
- Click on the “Profile” Button which is next to the “Logout” button
- Next, click on the “profile and settings” button
- Click on the “Account Settings”, and click on the “Close account” button
Process made easy.
In conclusion, this article provides you with the necessary information needed for your Paypal account in Nigeria.
All information needed about the Paypal application is embedded in this article.
To get more details, news, and information regarding accepting payment on your website, or setting up your website to receive payments from your clients/customers click the SWIFT Web Design Button Below to get started
CHAT A WEBDESIGNER NOW!
Finding a good web designer/web design agency shouldn’t be difficult…here are great tips on how to find a good web designer/web design agency in Lagos.
There are many agencies and freelancers that specialize in web services in Lagos. However, there are certain traits that make up a good web designer and a good web design agency. These traits differentiate them from the average designers, who are quick to take cash without an understanding of your project. Listed below are some traits I have noted across a few web experts while engaging their services this traits will also help you to find a good web designer/web design agency in Lagos:
1. Listening skills: – An important traits of good web designers which distinguishes them, is the ability to listen to clients needs. Designing a project is good but making sure it meets the business goal, and making valuable input is important.
2. Communication skills: – A good web designer/web agency must always communicate effectively with their team regarding a particular project or task. They should be able to express your objective clearly to other members on their team where necessary.
4. Flexibility: – Good web designers should have the ability to integrate with a client’s existing project, aligning them with new objectives. A flexible designer with quality integration skill is often regarded as well experienced.
The above listed traits can serve as a guideline while seeking a good web designer/web design agency in Lagos.
11 THINGS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WHEN SEEKING A GOOD WEB DESIGNER/AGENCY
In our world, today where we have lots of web designers, finding a good one may seem stressful, but it’s worth the stress if you are able to get a good one or even the best web designer.
For a functional website, it’s advisable you find a web designer that can align your website to your business goals.
Here are 11 extra tips to help you find a good web designer/web design agency in Lagos.
1. Budget: – The first thing is to set up a budget for the kind of website you want. This help to know what kind of web designer or agency to consider while seeking for a good one. The size of your budget will help you determine what level of website you can afford and where you can locate one that fits right in.
2. Picking the right team: – The web design industry is saturated and the rate of competition is high. So as a business owner seek for a good web designer or agency that fits your project. I advise you to look for an agency that specializes in full web design service which includes; SEO, PPC Ad, email marketing, etc. if your design will cut across digital marketing as well. Selecting a full web design service agency is the best, however, they are most times more expensive compared to those who offer just web design services alone.
3. Portfolio/Collection: – When looking for a good web designer or agency, look at their portfolio aswell, be sure this aligns with your website objective. Even if previous portfolios are not similar to yours, looking at their portfolio will help you make the right choice.
4. Reviews: – Check out reviews from clients, by doing this it gives you an insight into what kind of services are rendered by the agency or the web designer. This helps in your decision-making. A web design agency with good reviews, shows they are a good web design agency to work with.
5. Cost: – After you set up your budget it’s advisable you look out for their price to know if it’s within the range of your budget. Obviously, you would want to go for a web designer or agency you can afford, as much as you would love to work with one that understand your project requirement, make sure its also within the right cost for you.
Take note! There are no fixed price for a website, it all depends on what you need for your site, this determines how high or low the cost will be.
You can contact a web design agency or company to get their price based on your request.
6. Fix a schedule for your design process: – If you are not familiar with the web design creation process or you are not into the world of tech, ask questions about the process by having an interview with a web designer or agency. A good web designer or agency should take their time to explain in detail all about the process before coming up with a website that suits your business model.
7. Request for Reference: – You can ask for a reference within the agency, they will relate directly and give you an idea on the kind of design you want done, and also give you an insight on the web designer you plan to work with.
8. Search for Multiple Web Designers: – During your search do not feel pressured to rely on only one type of web designer or agency. Explore others then pick the one that best suits your project based on your budget and quality of service.
9. Website requirements: – Create a list of the requirements you want in your website, such as; the number of landing pages, support for blog, contact information, social media integration, live chat, etc.
10. Website Speed: – The faster the speed of your website the more visitors you get, which in turn determines the number of conversions from page visits. Therefore when exploring for web designers make sure your website loads as fast as possible.
11. Responsive Web Design: – This means your website should display properly on desktop layouts, mobile phones, and tablets, it shouldn’t be restricted to only laptops or desktops alone. Your website should be readable and responsive when operated across all screen sizes.
In conclusion, investing in a good website would help deliver on your marketing goals. It is important you find a good web designer or agency that understands your business objectives and goals.
To attract the right visitors to your webpage and keep them engaged, then you must be willing to invest in the right tools and web design agency.
At “IMAGINE TECH LIMITED” Africa’s leading digital agency, with experienced web and SEO professionals, we help businesses improve their marketing campaigns.
Our team of professional web developers have helped businesses create websites with responsive layout at budget-friendly rates and also align them with a blueprint for meeting their business goals through their websites.
Ready to start your next web project, schedule a free live consultation with our web expert today.
“Your website is the lens through which your community perceives your value”
In this article, we will be looking at how to define your website goal.
Knowing how to define or set clear website goals are very important and must align with your business goals.
As an entrepreneur you provide value through the experience you create online.
Having a fancy website is good however, providing a medium through which visitors can interact with your brand online is key while defining your website goals. Each customer’s reaction is solely based on how you present yourself online.
Your website’s singular goal is to increase the perception and value decisions of your customers while searching online.
You might have the best service within your community, but as modern consumer trends changes, your visitors may not experience this value while searching for your business online.
You have to deliver the right value that synchronizes with your online presence.
Most businesses are great in physical value but Google may not know this. Google only presents whoever is able to reflect the best value online, that’s why clearly understanding how to define your website goals are very important
So for new visitors searching online irrespective of your great values as a business, without a well-defined website goal, you keep losing quality leads to those who might not necessarily offer 10% of your value.
Use niche-based keywords
Protect your community when they go online searching for terms like “Best caterer near me ” or ” Top makeup artist near me” or ” Top ten graphics designers” your website should rank for the right keywords which then showcase you as a quality brand or business to patronize.
So as much as you invest in your physical equipment think of your website as well as digital equipment and should always remain flawless.
Right now most of your audience are actively searching for your service online and are interacting with various websites, googling about various businesses even before interacting with your service physically.
Most visitors are actively researching online we call this ( Google traffic) using various keywords, try using your business keywords and study your competition.
If you are into the catering business, try searching ‘best caterers near me ” or “Top restaurants”. Look at who’s ranking and compare it with yours based on the Google reviews on their website visitors will make decisions to visit them whether their food is good or not.
What experience do people have when searching for your business?
The goal of your website is to create the best possible experience when people are searching for your brand/business online, and your website is the tool to help you create the best experience online when they are searching.
Your website is not trying to convince or sell them what you do or why they need your services. Note, that your audience are already searching so your website is only to convince them that you are the best service provider to choose.
3 ways to stand out online with your website
1. Convert existing traffic into leads through a new website:
A new website with the right message, call to action, and the right technical experience, such as how fast your website loads makes it easier for users to navigate your website.
2. Convert your organic traffic:
Improving your keyword rank, if we have a keyword that generates lots of traffic we can make it better and as well rank for other keywords as well until we rank the best for all keywords relevant to our niche and by so improve our overall traffic. The number of clicks you get is based on your rank on the Google platform and how many people are searching with your keywords.
3. Observe the data and make the right changes.
Changes could be based on a new service or technology trend or a change in conversion, all these are data that could influence your traffic, hence we track and improve based on these changes.
If you would like to improve your website leads for the right goal in your business then remember it all begins with your website getting a steady flow of website visits and monthly lead generation.
Make sure your audience always perceives your business through your website as the most qualified.
Need a website that aligns with your business goals while generating a steady stream of qualified leads?
Click on learn more to get started.
Remember it all starts with your website.